Anti-Terrorist Campaign

wTc[VenDetTa] wTc[VenDetTa]

Anti-Terrorist Campaign

Hello guys i learned a terrorist named wTc[JediMaster] became the leader of the clan i bough some boys with me to take care....
[IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/2v2zfrr.jpg[/IMG]
I never sees to amaze me n my enemies they hate me they so shady , load up your gun but cock it on the safety , you ready for war than shoot don't play me!
wTc[JediMaster] wTc[JediMaster]

Re: Anti-Terrorist Campaign

what now detta you on some crusade and some shit :P?
May The Force Be With You! & Have a wormTastic game!
wTc[VenDetTa] wTc[VenDetTa]

Re: Anti-Terrorist Campaign

i was always if u havent noticed ^^
I never sees to amaze me n my enemies they hate me they so shady , load up your gun but cock it on the safety , you ready for war than shoot don't play me!
wTc[JediMaster] wTc[JediMaster]

Re: Anti-Terrorist Campaign

Nah when we joined you were just crazy :P
May The Force Be With You! & Have a wormTastic game!