Byt

toxis374 toxis374

Byt

I just noticed Byt had not been connected for a month. This is due to the recent update. I need some more current game files. I will need some time to figure out where I can get them. Besides that, I once *again* recommend that one of the more active members adds me in B.net client, so I can get informed about problems with Byt in a much quicker way, guys.
toxis374 toxis374

Re: Byt

So I had a look into that updating stuff. It seems quite complicated without having the game installed. Though I would really appreciate if someone could show me a method to do that, I think the most simple way would be if someone could send me the files needed. These are: war3.exe, storm.dll and game.dll. All 3 of them are located in the game folder of WC3.
wTc[JediMaster] wTc[JediMaster]

Re: Byt

We dont really use byt and when we did it was only like 4-6 of us so if you could remake the hosting bot to something else it would help abit more Id think,

But why cant you just start wc3 and go in on BNet when you conect you'll DL the files/update you need?
If you need CD-keys I think I can look around abit for some :P
cuz would be hard to find the "right" files if we would send them to you would be easyer just to "send" the whole game then :P
May The Force Be With You! & Have a wormTastic game!
toxis374 toxis374

Re: Byt

Well, GHost is a hosting bot, nothing more, nothing less. What do you imagine I can make it to do for you?

Regarding the question, why I do not just just start WC3, I thought that I was pointing the problem out clearly but oviously I was wrong, shame on me :o I do not have the game installed on my active computers. As for finding the "right" files, that is *very* easy because I already named the 3 file names. The 3 files are located in the root of the game folder. Maybe you could just add me in B.Net Client, pale?, to make everything a bit quicker? My B.Net tag is BlackStar#2723.
wTc[JediMaster] wTc[JediMaster]

Re: Byt

ahh kk so do you hire the bot or is it yours :P?

nah you made it clear I just dont see the problem with re-installing the game and update via BNet, it's not like we are in a hurry take your time :)

I checked the Game Folder and ima try and upload them here:P
Toxic-Love.rar
Winrar :)
May The Force Be With You! & Have a wormTastic game!
toxis374 toxis374

Re: Byt

GHost++ is the software. It is running on a laptop I own.

I'm using the files you sent me. I'm still getting a message that the game version is invalid. Have you really sent me the most recent versions of the files? Because you know the patch came out on 15th March but the youngest file date is from 5th March. So these files don't seem to be up-to-date. Can you please check that?

Can you please get the B.Net client? I don't see why you're not using it and thus making the communication so complicated. That's usually my task
ucantbuildthere ucantbuildthere

Re: Byt

i guess i'm here late, but how can he not figure out how to log on to wc3 w out cd or even w cd. i am all about someone coming in to help w bots, but if u cant figure out how to log into the game i don't know how u can help w the game.
I approve this post
toxis374 toxis374

Re: Byt

It is not considered polite to talk in someone's thread using "he" to address the thread opener, dude. And if you'd read just a BIT of what I wrote you might notice that it is not about that I don't *know* how to log on to wc3 with or without CD. If you dont have a clue about the subject, stfu please, thanks

Pale, what about my last request?
wTc[JediMaster] wTc[JediMaster]

Re: Byt

Ohhh Snap! xD lol tox see the people I have to deal with now days ;)?  LOL

And I sent you the files I had checked latest date aswell but if it's wrong Im not sure I can help you.

and fixing that program IDK, maybe if you sent me links xD
May The Force Be With You! & Have a wormTastic game!
toxis374 toxis374

Re: Byt

It's still http://www.battle.net/download/getInstallerForGame?os=win&locale=enGB&version=LIVE&gameProgram=BATTLENET_APP

Oh, and before you also ask me again about my B.Net name, it's BlackStar#2723.
wTc[JediMaster] wTc[JediMaster]

Re: Byt

Will have to wait untill I can use this seems my acc I made years ago I dont remember the safety passwords and so on and my CD-keys are toold for BNet or something cuz they dont know them xD
but oh well
May The Force Be With You! & Have a wormTastic game!
toxis374 toxis374

Re: Byt

I cannot remember having to type in any CD keys  The common way is to register once. After that you *can* add your CD keys to that created account but that's not mandatory cause who cares if your old WC3 keys are connected to that new account. You don't have any benefits from it except for the possibility to download the games anytime.