Clan wTc @ Discord

wTc[JediMaster] wTc[JediMaster]

Clan wTc @ Discord

Here is the Link

DISCORD-LINK

Voice and Text chat for Members & Public that wanna play with wTc members.
May The Force Be With You! & Have a wormTastic game!
ucantbuildthere ucantbuildthere

Re: Clan wTc @ Discord

those adds are just, wow! i would think we were making money with all these adds.
I approve this post
ucantbuildthere ucantbuildthere

Re: Clan wTc @ Discord

3 large banner adds on 2 posts
I approve this post
ucantbuildthere ucantbuildthere

Re: Clan wTc @ Discord

i'm thinking jedi is just working for the man.
I approve this post
ucantbuildthere ucantbuildthere

Re: Clan wTc @ Discord

is jedi a bot?
I approve this post
wTc[JediMaster] wTc[JediMaster]

Re: Clan wTc @ Discord

Why would I be a bot? xD

Nah after useing discord for awhile with hive and found it beeing simple and since we talked be4 about haveing a TS3-server I made a channel on discord insteed, simple just click and poof you come to our channel. and then make an account onces there :P
May The Force Be With You! & Have a wormTastic game!