FvG Tourney 2015!

12
wTc[JediMaster] wTc[JediMaster]

FvG Tourney 2015!

This post was updated on .
Start Date & Time: 10/10-15 & 13:00 BNet Time (=UTC/GMT -1)

Meeting Channel @EU/Northrend: "wTc-Tourney"

Applyment: Useing an account on EU/Northrend to be able to come to the channel (Might be allowed to use another acc ingame).
Register here by replying on this topic OR telling wTc[JediMaster] that you would like to join the tournament.

Rules: The Basic/Normal rules used in wTc's FvG. No Changeing/adding modes to the game after start (Modes used for all games will be chosen and announced here when decided). No -switch or Votekick. Teams will be Random(Unless majority of those siged on want to make preset teams from the list)
If a player Leaves ingame he/she will automaticaly be disqualified! If a player is dissconected before 20min game will Restart, after 20min has passted the game will only restart if ALL of the players remaining in that team want it if not the maps balance system will have to be enough.

Red from Alliance (Team 1) and Orange from Horde (Team 2) Must put up a screenshot of the Scoreboard show after game and the replay file here. How to do that you can get by asking.

/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Registerd Players: wTc[Apocolypse] wTc[Edwiges] wTc[Ucant] wTc[Halolo] wTc[Vendetta] wTc[Lazy] SSB[Ness]

Related stuff: So we need to decide the size of the teams IMO 3v3->5v5 would work best since 2v2 is toosmall for FvG perhaps not The Final tho. and any sugestions for HCL/Modes?
May The Force Be With You! & Have a wormTastic game!
wTc[JediMaster] wTc[JediMaster]

Re: FvG Tourney 2015!

This is to show how Red & Orange are suposed to do after the game.

This is the screenshot picture.

So just save the screenshot to a picture via paint/word/powerpoint or anyother program you might use. then just press [ Insert Image ] and pick the file and chose Big Size done.

wTc-Testing1.w3g

This is the replay file, just find it in the WC3 folder "replay" and done, to be able to check it just DL it and put in the same folder the others are and should work, it not there are some workarounds aslong as you have the file to start with.
May The Force Be With You! & Have a wormTastic game!
wTc[Apocolypse] wTc[Apocolypse]

Re: FvG Tourney 2015!

Sup jedi, I like to bring the Darkside to this tourney... so IM OFFICIALLY ENTERING THE TOURNAMENT
ucantbuildthere ucantbuildthere

Re: FvG Tourney 2015!

I am in like tube socks and sandals
I approve this post
Compit Compit

Re: FvG Tourney 2015!

I added hcl modes for the tournament:

t = No switch, no ingame modes
0 = No Noobgold
s = No -kick (-afk allowed)
GIVE ME COOOOOOOOOOOKIES!!!!! HAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRR >>>:-(
wTc[JediMaster] wTc[JediMaster]

Re: FvG Tourney 2015!

Ok epic thanks! then we just need to agree on the rest of the modes.

I mostly use "2a" and sometimes add  "9" but not sure if people like/want "2" and prob best not to have that in the final. tho not up to me you people that have joined gota chose some you think would make it good and balanced.
May The Force Be With You! & Have a wormTastic game!
ucantbuildthere ucantbuildthere

Re: FvG Tourney 2015!

halloo is in, apparently he cant figure out where to go
I approve this post
wTc[JediMaster] wTc[JediMaster]

Re: FvG Tourney 2015!

Who is halloo?? tell him/her to come here? the site aint that hard to type in and use. www.fvg.jimdo.com man we have it published all over xD
May The Force Be With You! & Have a wormTastic game!
wTc[VenDetTa] wTc[VenDetTa]

Re: FvG Tourney 2015!

im in nab
I never sees to amaze me n my enemies they hate me they so shady , load up your gun but cock it on the safety , you ready for war than shoot don't play me!
wTc[JediMaster] wTc[JediMaster]

Re: FvG Tourney 2015!

What acc will you use?

you still loner or you wanna rejoin xD ?
May The Force Be With You! & Have a wormTastic game!
wTc[VenDetTa] wTc[VenDetTa]

Re: FvG Tourney 2015!

same account
I never sees to amaze me n my enemies they hate me they so shady , load up your gun but cock it on the safety , you ready for war than shoot don't play me!
wTc.Halolo wTc.Halolo

Re: FvG Tourney 2015!

Fuck you ucant :D
// greetings, Halolo

Germany || CET || Playing FvG || Member since 2012
wTc.Halolo wTc.Halolo

Re: FvG Tourney 2015!

The tournament will be played in one single day or can we make 2? Cuz if i'm good at maths it's ~3pm CET (Europe), so its "kinda late" cuz I'm already partying @ 7pm

... and I know 'bout those 90+ min games :D
// greetings, Halolo

Germany || CET || Playing FvG || Member since 2012
ucantbuildthere ucantbuildthere

Re: FvG Tourney 2015!

lol, what did I do? I was trying to get u invited to tourney. why are you mad at me?

I approve this post
wTc[JediMaster] wTc[JediMaster]

Re: FvG Tourney 2015!

Yes thats the idea that we start at 15:00 (GMT+1) and from there we move it onwards over the weekend&next week or weekend untill we have a/some winners. and i set that time so that as meny people over the world would be able to join cuz if i fokued primary on eu wed start around maybe 17-20 :P
May The Force Be With You! & Have a wormTastic game!
wTc[JediMaster] wTc[JediMaster]

Re: FvG Tourney 2015!

So now when we have some people registerd you need to agree on the modes we gonna use compit has been verry nice to make the modes to suport the rules but after those we need some other aswell or you wanna play vanila :P?
May The Force Be With You! & Have a wormTastic game!
ucantbuildthere ucantbuildthere

Re: FvG Tourney 2015!

we need more people.
I approve this post
ucantbuildthere ucantbuildthere

Re: FvG Tourney 2015!

we ovi need a better strategy, but the initiative is good. why arnt we getting players from the lobby?
I approve this post
wTc[JediMaster] wTc[JediMaster]

Re: FvG Tourney 2015!

Strategy for what now?
We are? or in what secret way are we not? xD
May The Force Be With You! & Have a wormTastic game!
wTc.Halolo wTc.Halolo

Re: FvG Tourney 2015!

We should set up a message (ingame, when game is hosted) that there will be a FvG tournament. Further informations @ http://fvg.jimdo.com/forum

Thoughts?