HP & FvG Tournaments 2016!

wTc[JediMaster] wTc[JediMaster]

HP & FvG Tournaments 2016!

IT IS ON!

The Sign up will be on thier site. Clicking on "Sign up" will take you there.

HP will probably be FFA and FvG 3v3.

Major happiness from my side that this is finaly going to happend hehe :D
May The Force Be With You! & Have a wormTastic game!
wTc[VenDetTa] wTc[VenDetTa]

Re: HP & FvG Tournaments 2016!

nab guess whos back and in the tourney
I never sees to amaze me n my enemies they hate me they so shady , load up your gun but cock it on the safety , you ready for war than shoot don't play me!
wTc[JediMaster] wTc[JediMaster]

Re: HP & FvG Tournaments 2016!

Lol look at this :P
we friends now? xD
the sign up is on ENT forum gota click the blue "sign up" or google your way there :)
May The Force Be With You! & Have a wormTastic game!
wTc[VenDetTa] wTc[VenDetTa]

Re: HP & FvG Tournaments 2016!

yeah i spoke too early i work then hahahahha
I never sees to amaze me n my enemies they hate me they so shady , load up your gun but cock it on the safety , you ready for war than shoot don't play me!
wTc[JediMaster] wTc[JediMaster]

Re: HP & FvG Tournaments 2016!

So Hero Push Tournament 2016 is Over.
wTc[Mapa] won the first FFA from the "real" basic setup. vs wTc[Ship] GoMinGo loser-
then in the 2nd game with the first backup plan: Me+Gom vs ship+loser- vs mapa+Haroo - me and gom won.

Then after a long debate we did the last setup 2v2 Inhouse with Me + Gom Vs Ship + Mapa and the Results were that wTc[JediMaster] & GoMinGo Won all 3!! :D

GG WP 2 all

Now we'll wait for the FvG tourney, if you have not signed up to it and like the map and wanna play gogo do it :D
FvG_3v3_Sign-up
May The Force Be With You! & Have a wormTastic game!
wTc.Halolo wTc.Halolo

Re: HP & FvG Tournaments 2016!

Hi guys,

I want to play the FvG tournament next week but I don't have a team yet. So if you want me to join your team, please leave a message (might be best if you do that via battle.net :-) ).

Greetings from Germany
Tobias/Halolo
// greetings, Halolo

Germany || CET || Playing FvG || Member since 2012
wTc.Halolo wTc.Halolo

Re: HP & FvG Tournaments 2016!

@Apocalypse write me please, I need to know whether I can join your team or not ^^
// greetings, Halolo

Germany || CET || Playing FvG || Member since 2012
wTc[JediMaster] wTc[JediMaster]

Re: HP & FvG Tournaments 2016!

It's over.

Check The Last Announcement!

GG WP, GL & HF
May The Force Be With You! & Have a wormTastic game!
wTc[JediMaster] wTc[JediMaster]

Re: HP & FvG Tournaments 2016!

GoMinGo wTc[Ship] wTc[Mapa]
Read this! ENT-Tournament-Prize-Announcement
" https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&p=373666#p373666 "

If you are not gom/ship/mapa Plz tell them to check this out, Thanks :)
May The Force Be With You! & Have a wormTastic game!