Here is the replay

STIFF_Maistar STIFF_Maistar

Here is the replay

So im a very new player and is therefor learning the different things about the game.
Ship started with saying give me your items, which i did not do. At min 11:24 he does -afk -afk so he can gain control over my units without asking me. At min 19:38 he starts to kill my units, and when i try to stop him he again uses the -afk command and continue to kill my units. So since he was killing them i would rather attack with them and get money with them. at 22:00 he starts to kill every unit that i produce, and kills my hero at 23:00.
Wtc[ship]_is_a_dick.w3g
wTc[JediMaster] wTc[JediMaster]

Re: Here is the replay

dubble -afk (-afk -afk) is the same as shared control in F11, so he gave you control over his units but not his gold & base, 1 -afk is "full control" and there for gives control over gold + units.

so clicking Shared control in F11 = -afk -afk

probably (without looking on replay yet.) killing lower Tier units is to prevent the other teams from gaining easy gold&exp from then since they are prob too week to kill anything themself and just takes room and food and if killed boots the other team.

How ever if he did not explain this to you for some reason then you might think it's a TK move, but that dont really make since since Ship knows how to play and TKing own team (base) was removed from the map long time ago. tho units can be TKed to remove feed and your own food. however if he TKed your hero as you said you two started doing after a while of infighting thats NOT allowed (unless a player is AFK for real and it's to KS the hero from other teams that would gain gold&exp from it. however if the player is not AFK it is not permitted.

tho why he started killing every units IDK can be to prevent you from killing him back?
however untill I've seen the replay I can only say that this is not reall a "TK" move but a basic part of the game like killing your own creeps in DotA maps.

So looks more like bad comunication between you 2 and bad co-op. But as said I'll have a look when I get home. in the meanwhile try to talk with him: wTc[Ship]@Europe.battle.net (Channel Clan wTc @ Northrend)
May The Force Be With You! & Have a wormTastic game!
wTc[JediMaster] wTc[JediMaster]

Re: Here is the replay

(watching replay) gonna comment on things underway.
Ok ship asked you in start to drop your items, you either missed this or paid it no mind.
understandable since your new :)

LOL he died first 2 min xD

"go 11" hehe I first thought it was just dubble one and not elven, since I've seen other people and korean useing the # of the slot for ex you are team 2 teal and purple. and saying that you go 1 / 2 would mean red / blue , or 5 / 6  then yellow / orange. tho as he said he used the clock for it :P

ahh here we go the starting of the killing (of your units he did it on his own awhile back.
he kill some snaps and after some time you see this and use the same headhunters to kill themselfs. he see this and panic abit hence typeing -afk but then realiseing that removeing it from F11 is the way.

then he ask you what your doing and that your units is "trash" (as they are you fokused on your spellbook and crown of lore, so your t1 naga units with few upgrades are week.

ship- Your unit is feeding    (wrong since they are just standing there in base)
stiff- Good  (eh what?)
ship- thats why I kill your units (indeed as I said it's a used part within the game.)

abit be4 the last line you sent them all to team 3 which would become a bigger sized push but since both of you did not attack and since your t1 units had 1dmg 1armor and 0 life upgrades, it would mostly just buy you minor time while paying for it with the lives (+gold of your units)

ship- no.. dont feed (as I said.)

Then something happends that kinda spins this around:
HE ask you: Are you angry?
and you answer: Nah
and there for dissclaiming all "bad/odd" bahavior to something as not a result of him "randomly" killing your units but as something else.
a plan of your own or just the way you are, or something other then that.

But as we've seen here thats not totaly true is it? both of you were feeling strongly about this while he asked you to maybe go deeping in the explaining why it was not something offensive or vs you but for the team in whole and you 2 were doing good up untill this happend between you. You even managed to use spellbook (something I personally disslike but have some major flaws within itself IMO) and as most types of "Heroing/Loneing" ( = useing your hero as the main thing of your "army" with items and other things).

Then it happends the Real TK he without any warnings kills your hero. without asking/telling you anything. This as said is NOT allowed. (self TK can be seen as a kind of RQ, but that mostly depends on the game itself and for what reason it was done.) TKing an ally with adding that he did not ask/tell you anything before it (part from stop feeding with your controlable units but thats not part of this.)

You Rightly VK him on this the others ask why knowing who ship is more or less, and you say that he TKed your hero (not telling about the units, there for as me you separate these 2 things) he tells them you feed, this is true with the part of that singel attack but can't be put as a lable of your game together (hes the one of you 2 that has had his hero killed not you for an example) and you honestly answers that you dont know if you did or not then tell them what you did, and overlooking his view on the "feed indicator" over them just stacked there in base. (understandable since new).

Then ship explains that he thinks you feeded on by free will since when he asked you if you were mad @him you said no and there for gota be something else or akin to a revenge on your behalf.
you say no and try to tell your view, while mapa not takeing fully this serious informed you that some extra handicap for him since hes controling 2 with elf gone, would be nice.
Fully understandable but still wrong from his part as an Admin.

After ship left the game mapa (white wTc as told in another topic) tells you that TKing is NOT ok.

stiff- Can I report him on wtc? (yes and thats something the public should do, we explain and protect wTc members&Admin if what they did was within allowed/right things to do and punnish if it's not within allowed things. for ex: any wTc with admin ARE allowed to setup the game however they want(as long as they are not discriminating other wTcs) so they can kick anyone with/without reason from the gamelobby (before the game has started but NOT ingame then only with vaild reason. can be unfair Yes. but few ever do this part from personal vendettas vs 1 specific player they dont wanna play with.

mapa- idk (xD)

Then with you only haveing spellbook and 0 defence within your base he comes and end you.

(end of replay)

For you stiff I would say keep playing if you like you seems to be doing good part from lack of mapknowlage/exp, so if the future things like this dont happend. And report anything you feel is off and I/we'll look into it. GL & HF

Now to talk with ship & mapa.
(@TG I'd like your input, alrdy got apos rage on chat so would like another HPer to talk this over with.)
May The Force Be With You! & Have a wormTastic game!
ucantbuildthere ucantbuildthere

Re: Here is the replay

i would suggest getting better. your playing with players who have been doing this for years.
I approve this post