International and national affairs debate.

12
wTc[EpicGod] wTc[EpicGod]

International and national affairs debate.

PaleJedi: to hang the american presidents would not be fair. they need to be cut bit by bit till all the blood they spilled over the years is repaid then burned alive in the sight of there beloved once.. or maybe who knows.. Inshallah...

       I felt it be better to have this type of talk outside of the chat box and on the forum. Hartog pointed it out to me incase people were wondering. Thusly, I have made a new thread where everyone in the clan can openly propose their political stances and ideas. In order to allow more constructive discussions I would think it best to discuss them here on this thread. Discuss at your leisure. I have asked hartog to moderate this thread and lighten the mood if necessary.
ucantbuildthere ucantbuildthere

Re: International and national affairs debate.

You talking about killing past presidents including the ones that are dead or just the current one? Because I cant get an angle on where the anger comes from with that post. Please advise which group you belong too:

 A) Extremist Muslim
 B) Extremist conservative Republican
 C) Fox commentator
 D) Antisocial Nilest
 E) All the above

I approve this post
wTc[JediMaster] wTc[JediMaster]

Re: International and national affairs debate.

xD I knew someone would say something about this :P
well it's a senerio did not say it was a godo or bad one there for i ended with the "or maybe who knows"
and it was a reply of the commet corbrapally did above it if you saw?
May The Force Be With You! & Have a wormTastic game!
wTc[JediMaster] wTc[JediMaster]

Re: International and national affairs debate.

who is this dude?
and the word Presidents would mean all those who had the post and are still alive. and those who done wrong in there lives would have to stand for that themself after death. as everyone will :P
by your groups it's clearly your american right :)?

Im in Ö) Normal European
May The Force Be With You! & Have a wormTastic game!
ucantbuildthere ucantbuildthere

Re: International and national affairs debate.

you seem to have a religious stance about politics. could it be because your Muslim?
I approve this post
ucantbuildthere ucantbuildthere

Re: International and national affairs debate.

Americans try very hard to keep our religion out of politics.
I approve this post
ucantbuildthere ucantbuildthere

Re: International and national affairs debate.

Perhaps Muslims combine their religion with politics because they are not very good at diplomacy,
I approve this post
wTc[JediMaster] wTc[JediMaster]

Re: International and national affairs debate.

Lol what now what are you going on about... ?
why the spam?
May The Force Be With You! & Have a wormTastic game!
Sin Sin

Re: International and national affairs debate.

wtf.
That makes no fucking sense.
ucantbuildthere ucantbuildthere

Re: International and national affairs debate.

its ok. I have learned that Muslim = no logic
I approve this post
wTc[JediMaster] wTc[JediMaster]

Re: International and national affairs debate.

what is wrong with you? why all the racesisim for no reason? and who said im muslim?
and if i am or not what do that have to do with anti-us thughts or senarios?

you need to rethink and explain what you mean and from where you made up all this info about this.
May The Force Be With You! & Have a wormTastic game!
ucantbuildthere ucantbuildthere

Re: International and national affairs debate.

Inshallah?

your religion condones killing anyone who isn't Muslim.
I approve this post
ucantbuildthere ucantbuildthere

Re: International and national affairs debate.

you rape little girls, u lop off heads, ur sharia law is laughable
ucantbuildthere wrote

I approve this post
ucantbuildthere ucantbuildthere

Re: International and national affairs debate.

tell me what a Muslim brings to the table? because I see no benefit. Al you do is kill and hate
I approve this post
ucantbuildthere ucantbuildthere

Re: International and national affairs debate.

No reason? Inshallah

you posted a fuking forum with your stupid religion,
I approve this post
wTc[JediMaster] wTc[JediMaster]

Re: International and national affairs debate.

oh man do you even know what inshallah means xD
May The Force Be With You! & Have a wormTastic game!
ucantbuildthere ucantbuildthere

Re: International and national affairs debate.

yea, it means hate, killing, nilism, rape, murder, terrosim,
I approve this post
ucantbuildthere ucantbuildthere

Re: International and national affairs debate.

you still havnt told me what muslim brings to the table? why should I believe in muslim?
I approve this post
ucantbuildthere ucantbuildthere

Re: International and national affairs debate.

as an American. muslim represents all that is wrong
I approve this post
ucantbuildthere ucantbuildthere

Re: International and national affairs debate.

might wanna check w ur pr
I approve this post
12