Jedi Council

1234 ... 8
wTc[JediMaster] wTc[JediMaster]

Jedi Council

This post was updated on .
Just for Fun InHose :)

So some of you may know That me and Gom is Jedis and that Gom is my Padawan we need to have more Students/Padawans Mentors/Masters
to make this clan more frindly and family like or what ever.

So Im opening this Council for the Jedis in wTc.

#1: I here by Offcially Promote Gom (AKA GoMinGo) To the Rank of Jedi Master (but you will allways be my Padawan m8)

#2: In The Prestent there is only 2 in the Jedi Group (bot shamans groups ask Shiba for more info) is there anyone in clan or outside that wanna join The Force?

#3: Gom is the only one of us Jedis that got a Padawan for now and is named: "Herm" so is there anyone that wanna be my Padawan? I'd Talked to Birdy (AKA Deagle) about it but he did not give an clear answer + he playes more FvG then HP me and Gom (The Jedis) Playes HP :)

#4: May the Force be with you all! / Jedi Master Pale

May The Force Be With You! & Have a wormTastic game!
Sinizter Sinizter

Re: jedi council

<Rogue/Solo

Bounty Hunter
When Joseph Kony steals your child. Dat Pheel
-ThirdWorldProblems
wTc[JediMaster] wTc[JediMaster]

Re: jedi council

so Sin You wanna join the Jedis?

error on Goms Promote I make him Knight Btw
May The Force Be With You! & Have a wormTastic game!
wTc[Cpt.Gyno] wTc[Cpt.Gyno]

Re: jedi council

I'll join... I think I would prefer being with the kids... teaching them how to wield a "Lightsaber"
I like my children like my dinner, between 6-9. ~ Pedobear
wTc[JediMaster] wTc[JediMaster]

Re: jedi council

Hahaha XD
May The Force Be With You! & Have a wormTastic game!
wTc[JediMaster] wTc[JediMaster]

Re: jedi council

Council Opend.
#1: Humm maybe we ain't Jedi at all seems only me and Gom are conected to the force. so maybe we are Sith :O?
1 Master and 1 Apprentice
#2: Goms try to lern a Padawan of his own has failed in a disaster... his try to take Herm (Hermeseus) under his Jedi-Wings and lern him/she/it the Ways of the Force (HP) did not end well.
#3:May we go the Path or the DarkSide or will we get more Jedi-younglings and Padawans to keep the Order alive...

JOIN UP NOW WITH THE FORCE

Master Pale here by close the council.

#1: wTc[Pale_94] has become wTc[JediMaster]
May The Force Be With You! & Have a wormTastic game!
wTc[VenDetTa] wTc[VenDetTa]

Re: jedi council

nerdy nub :/
I never sees to amaze me n my enemies they hate me they so shady , load up your gun but cock it on the safety , you ready for war than shoot don't play me!
Swordyfish Swordyfish

Re: jedi council

gay. Where can i sign up for the dark side?
It's me, the Mur'gul king.
wTc[JediMaster] wTc[JediMaster]

Re: jedi council

lol detta nerdy how :P?

Try in detta's ass ;)?

#1: 4 Days untill weed reveals the vote results, I'd Think it's birdy, sin or me.

#2: so Sin you wanna have a Bounty? hunt down BossKing (KR) in HP. so now you got something to do.

#3 my former padawan "Jedi Knight GoMinGo" is gone? where is he? have anyone seen him reasntly? is he still in the UK with his GF?

#4: SW from what I've seen your alredy in the dark side with Sin as your dark master so keep beeing his tail and all will work out for you ;)

#5: Who have left the clan the last few weeks and who have joined up with wTc anyone knows them whom joined up from be4(takes 1 week to become grunt). I take it most FvG players know TheBest_Of_Gosu from be4 even i knew of him. but apart from him?

#1: RIP wTc[Sin] the one whom hated us all have left us.
#2: bots keep dying what is going on? im lucky to have admin on byt so don't efect me like all others :P

#1: Ganja[4]ev3r said vote be done yester day. when i saw him he came looked inbox and left and changed MOTD to: Soon... sence i had to go 23:00 / 11pm i knew i'd not find out. so.. anyone who know?

#2: EU-server is down. me and Gom is on US-East for now as : Merp123 & Derp123
May The Force Be With You! & Have a wormTastic game!
Deagle Deagle

Re: jedi council

does Sith counts ?:DD
wTc[JediMaster] wTc[JediMaster]

Re: jedi council

sith is a part of the force like jing jang they allways will be there for the balance if the world.

but to become Sith you first need to have the firce (play HP) and you need to have an aprentice take you replase with someone better from time to time or someone whom brings you down :P
there are allways 2, 1 Master and 1 Aprentice.

#1 In Honor of this clan wTc[bet] is now hosting the map that thing clan started from ( what i heard)
Worm War (12)
#2 most shamys are inactive no wunder the summer so we have a remote staff untill shiba and tog is back (and the afker Epic ) by me jugger and our back in the days shamy Mr.D (dragon)
May The Force Be With You! & Have a wormTastic game!
Compit Compit

Re: jedi council

Clan wTc was created while the old Clan of Hartog and me, Clan HoPe (Home of PROF'S elite), we had our own Footmen Frenzy Map, was still active. I created the Clan together with Ingen aka wTc[Chronik]. It was just a fun clan we created because we played sometimes Worm War where we got the "Wormtastic" from. Since "wormtastic" sounds cool, it was the name of the clan. After Clan HoPe had no Bots for 1-2 months it was dieing and Footmen PROF became unpopular again. During this time i started with FvG.
wTc was dead again and we recreated it in April 2011 and got new bots. Hartog was chief of HoPe and Th3_G4m3, Chronik, wTc[Hartog] (he later rejoined with Hartog) and me (who else?) build wTc. We sent the people from HoPe to wTc and grew bigger and bigger...

That's how it began.
GIVE ME COOOOOOOOOOOKIES!!!!! HAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRR >>>:-(
wTc[Cpt.Gyno] wTc[Cpt.Gyno]

Re: jedi council

That was so -sniff- Beautiful!
I like my children like my dinner, between 6-9. ~ Pedobear
wTc[JediMaster] wTc[JediMaster]

Re: jedi council

Well there you see a history lesson :)
May The Force Be With You! & Have a wormTastic game!
wTc[JediMaster] wTc[JediMaster]

Re: jedi council

1#:     So, Im trying to get NE icon in ladder (25win)  I have for now 10 win and 2 lose,
          9 win 1v1 , 14 lose 1v1
          1 win 2v2 , 6 lose 2v2

          I need help to get my last 15 wins :D
          Anyone wanna help :P?