Lovelylove <- This player is a Host hacker who disconnect other players

Coolgay Coolgay

Lovelylove <- This player is a Host hacker who disconnect other players

I was playing a FvG few days ago,
His hero is a Winne to(Fulbog), and He was fishing by his ship
When I killed his hero and I provoke him 'fishe bear dead'
and I lost my connection immediately, not a desync or my internet problem
its called 'Custom kick' can download this file in web browser easily.

please ban him..
wTc[JediMaster] wTc[JediMaster]

Re: Lovelylove <- This player is a Host hacker who disconnect other players

and how do you know it's this "Custom Kick" and not something else?
and ye i saw you in the chat thx for makeing a topic here so we can look at it not just as spam.

Im sure compit will look into this when he can. if not we can talk more.
May The Force Be With You! & Have a wormTastic game!
Coolgay Coolgay

Re: Lovelylove <- This player is a Host hacker who disconnect other players

This post was updated on .
Thx for reading of my message.. very appreciate
Because I often experienced this cases at Korean server(M16, personal server)
Unfortunately, Many of korean player using 'Custom kick' program
If it was a desync problem, I can see a Words 'game in states = player1, player2 ..... desync ....'
Before being disconnected.
and If i had a internet problem(line or computer broken) , I could see a message 'waiting a host connection(small rectangle box)' until be disconnected or dropped.
but it wasn't. Small box said 'You lost connection.'
Compit Compit

Re: Lovelylove <- This player is a Host hacker who disconnect other players

gn?
GIVE ME COOOOOOOOOOOKIES!!!!! HAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRR >>>:-(
Lovelylove Lovelylove

Re: Lovelylove <- This player is a Host hacker who disconnect other players

you registerd this page to lie about me? sigh...
i played this game more then 700 and long time. i have no hacking tool or something to hack this game. many wtc guys played with me, they know im innocent.

쿨게이씨 한국인거 아니까 하는 말입니다만 생사람좀 잡지 마쇼. 그 흔한 카오스원조차도 안쓰는데 핵은 무슨 얼어죽을 핵입니까.
wTc[JediMaster] wTc[JediMaster]

Re: Lovelylove <- This player is a Host hacker who disconnect other players

Compit: gn? = Game Name? He wanna know what game it was so he needs a gn ex " Footmen Vs Grunts #254 " do you remember what it was?
May The Force Be With You! & Have a wormTastic game!
wTc[JediMaster] wTc[JediMaster]

Re: Lovelylove <- This player is a Host hacker who disconnect other players

gota say it's the most popular reason for non-members so not supriseing tho.
May The Force Be With You! & Have a wormTastic game!
Lovelylove Lovelylove

Re: Lovelylove <- This player is a Host hacker who disconnect other players

1. right. coolgay send message 'i killed your hero hehe' <- like that. so... what? i must kick him cuz that useless talk? if it was right, i should quit all games.

2. i posted a replay in chat. sure that is not that game, but near of that game (that replay is next of that game maybe). i cant remember what GN was, but that can be helpful to find it.

finally, ban coolgay, not me. he attacked me without ANY EVIDENCE, so my reputation dropped seriously.
Sin Sin

Re: Lovelylove <- This player is a Host hacker who disconnect other players

I seriously doubt he "hacked" or w.e, mby someone else did it, i've played against him many times, I've never been kicked espicially like how you described it.
fofo fofo

Re: Lovelylove <- This player is a Host hacker who disconnect other players

It' s impossible 2 know between 10 players who is usin Kick custom or spammin the guy connection to get him disconnected.
So sayn that' s Lovely use it or not cant be proved.
But i m ok with this.
I m sure some guy use custom kick it to get you away succesfully and shut your mouth quietly.
Lookin so great solutions in game to kick a bad player destroyn balance game i do not understand this.
Game is a place to fight not to kick.
But i m sure some guys use it.
The problem is that FvG is on a very bad server always disconnectin and gettin desync every day and piss me a lot when i passed 1 h in game and i cant know what is the end.
Its the worst problem of FvG in Warcraft III.
Bad reliability.
I have cable connection 189Mb/s with 2 or 4 ms ping regularly and i get dropped while i do not use any other programs backwards.
Impossible 2 understand why i have this problem on FvG and not in Battleships in example where there' s a LOT of units fightin 2.