Missunderstand of the word Admin/Anti-balancing,/Winning,pushing the noobs,and afk/WTC Toffel

Tompuli Tompuli

Missunderstand of the word Admin/Anti-balancing,/Winning,pushing the noobs,and afk/WTC Toffel

Uhm Dear Community of HP all guys/girls who checks the site for updates,greetings!
Iv had some issues with some guys a few days ago.
A guy from your clan the WTC-named Toffel,was really-really kinda "weird".
Iv had like 15-20games Vs him,and not all of the games are fun and not all are about respect and fun.
First of all this"guy" if he plays Vs you is going to do all for winning.Thats a very nice.
But not if you are admin and you are feeding on other teams,instead of helping him to kick or bann the leachers or the noobs.
Iv had a game, it was 3 days ago ,my teammate was from Denmark,
Iv tried to explain him the game easily and quick he acted like he understand it,but didint answered back.
So iv told this to Toffel,and his teammate,first flamed me,then he told me something like "CRY".
The problem is,iv told him like 10 times-my teammate is a feeder kick him plox,after like  5 messages he replied:
-I kick only feeder and noobs.
I was typing him repeatiously how much money do my teammate have.
He had tauren so i thought he is going hero but after he got 1k i realisedc he is just a noob.
So i again sent like 10 messages and asked toffel to kick him,but he again did nothing,btw he was feeding on meh,also killed the tauren after.(we both had t0 he had t1 and merchs+2lvl higher hero)
I was repetiously asking him to kick the guy but he didnt do it.
After the guy got 2.5k he realised there is gold in the game,and bought gloves for 1900 gold.
After i told this to toffel he kicked him so he wasted 2k of that already wasted gold of mine,and the real problem is,that i was the bad guy who cries.
Alright I admit it sometimes if the game is unbalances I rage,but thats just insane what this guy is doing.
From those 15 games which iv played vs him he won 8-9 with styles like this.
Only thing i wanted to say that IF you are an ADMIN try to damn balance the game and help the noobs,and (im not racist!!Asians)please.so..Really try to balance not just get +5lvls higher hero in early game because you want to win.
Have a nice day guys!!GL HF

                                                                                   By Tompuli
wTc[JediMaster] wTc[JediMaster]

Re: Missunderstand of the word Admin/Anti-balancing,/Winning,pushing the noobs,and afk/WTC Toffel

So Thanks for posting this here insteed of just talking to me as i asked.

After more views on this has been gathered then just your side.

I feel with your pain about playing with N00Bs but since that itself is not really a vaild reason to kick after the game has started it would be wiser for you to chose your allys be4 the game start insteed of complaining on every bad player you end up with. since most HPers know how good most are and the winning team mostly depends on what happends ingame rather then the skill of the players since most dont really play 100% all games.

So toffs admin will remain. And we sugest that as TG said "play more and complain less" after all it's just a game and most enjoy playing it whoever wins in the end.

So GL & HF
May The Force Be With You! & Have a wormTastic game!
TH3_G4M3 TH3_G4M3

Re: Missunderstand of the word Admin/Anti-balancing,/Winning,pushing the noobs,and afk/WTC Toffel

Tompuli greetings,

its a fact that you cry way too fast and give up too early - and sometimes you write more than playing.
the balance is good and you have chances to win if your mate is afk because of the control you get after a period of time.
there is no reason to kick a player for trying out and learn. there are players who dont have experience with this game before - and now we shall kick em because you might loose and are angry with him because he dont doing what you say or suggest?
the hell no, we dont do this. this guy has the same rights like everybody.
we want new players to join this game, have fun and stay longer.
you have the chance to change slot to another maybe better player before the game starts.
me had bad new players too - and yes i lost aswell - that happens.
but there are some players who dont play that long times and learned a lot and can be hard enemies and that is good for me. i like it.

its a game - sometimes luck on your side and sometimes not.

but dont blame the others too much - try to get better by yourself.

G4M3
ucantbuildthere ucantbuildthere

Re: Missunderstand of the word Admin/Anti-balancing,/Winning,pushing the noobs,and afk/WTC Toffel

this is not a balance issue, this is a your nub issue.
I approve this post