Please all admins and members feel free to join our community

HoLYCoW HoLYCoW

Please all admins and members feel free to join our community

Hi, there I know most of you pale/compit and other shamans not much in real-life but over bnet.

Please I open a gaming wc3 division at: http://blinkgaming.net register and stay with us.

If you want to merge with us, I have administrator/root access for you. For admins/staff members ofcourse. We have merged with chf.ucoz and ingame.ro and eabattle.net

We do not ask for anything in return, all we do is run each other games/bots and a goal is to make a better and improved and ofcouse to growth the community as with members as games and players which play games rarely. :D

Feel free to discuss it on our ts3! voice.blinkgaming.net

Regards,
wTc[JediMaster] wTc[JediMaster]

Re: Please all admins and members feel free to join our community

So you want us to use the same URL and have the same forum admins and bots?

Or did i get it all wrong? Without asking the rest of the clan I can say that a link from your site to this one and the other way + "game list" Would maybe be doable.
But since wTc is a fokus clan on the maps we make it would not be a priority to merge with anything part from wanna-be wTc's on other servers then EU (not imposible in the furure if that what the clan wants).

But if all you're looking for is co-op here over the forums it would prob be something easyer to take to the table.

Unless you find compit on TS3 you'd be unable to use that for further talk but me myself have skype only and email.

// This is my private thughts without haveing talked it over with the rest of the clan.

May The Force Be With You! & Have a wormTastic game!