Please ban this player gamgin

jecctb jecctb

Please ban this player gamgin

He started attacking my units at the beginning of the game... and after i used -notk command he started using lightning shield on my units the whole game.

He started feeding the other team after he realized he wasnt doing anything that annoying to me. i got the replay of the game but i dont know how to add the file.
jecctb jecctb

Re: Please ban this player gamgin

wTc[JediMaster] wTc[JediMaster]

Re: Please ban this player gamgin

(have not seen the replay)
lol gota say him/she useing lighting sheld on ally units after -notk is kinda clever xD
tip: try VK

as for files use [More] botton all files may not be useable when they uploaded on the site tho.
but that link you used prob work aswell :P
May The Force Be With You! & Have a wormTastic game!