Reporting a player

fakemagic fakemagic

Reporting a player

Dear wtc,

today I have encountered a person, named Stanimir several times who was misbehaving and acting very rude.

For several games he was:
-very rude and annoying
-stopping the game intentionally dozens of times
-after he died he stalked and told what others have and what strategy they use
-he was threatening people several times
-using inappropriate racial jokes

One of his glorious acts.

After the bot muted him for spamming he left the game since he was defeated and can't cause any harm.
His name again is Stanimir, I hope you can see the image included.

Sincerely,
fakemagic
fakemagic fakemagic

Re: Reporting a player

And ofc, usually I don't do this. I know there are some people saying this or that. Played almost 700 games on HP. But this guy was just insane. Hope you can do something about it. Thank you.