ban allowed?

Yolo Yolo

ban allowed?

I played a hp game and i was going to loose for sure (cause mate played 2nd game but that doesnt matter). when i saw its lost for sure i called 2 times to finish us/ that game. furthermore i did nothing (not fighting) to give enemies the chance to end easily. and still no team ( there were 2 more in game - except me and mate) killed us. so i !end the game cause i dont want to waste time. after that a guy talked to me......
Yolo Yolo

Re: ban allowed?

btw what are the official admin rules? what am i allowed to do/ not do with admin? its not transparent for me
Compit Compit

Re: ban allowed?

If you don't wanna waste your time, you simply leave, it makes no difference for you. If you !end a game you destroy the game for the people who still wanna play.
You do not know the other player, maybe they are were enjoying whatever they were doing. You do not have the right to judge whether they still wanna play or not.

"UND VERSAUEN ALLEN DAS SPIEL NUR WEIL SIE RUMKACKEN"
GIVE ME COOOOOOOOOOOKIES!!!!! HAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRR >>>:-(
wTc[JediMaster] wTc[JediMaster]

Re: ban allowed?

Can you translate what you /wed :P?
you can allways leave/kick/kill yourself in HP so.

Admin rules, kick allowed with reason, try mute btw kick, be4 game started you are allowed to kick who you want cuz that's more fair then ingame kick so if you don't wanna play with someone and game not started your free to dictate whatever. if you ban someone plz tell shamys ingame or here on jimdo so we know why and so on from you be4 they start to complain themself to us and we see you as the badguys.
oh ye and do not end (on bit/bot HP/FvG) on Bet your free to do whatever like if you hosted on MMH.

May The Force Be With You! & Have a wormTastic game!
wTc.Halolo wTc.Halolo

Re: ban allowed?

The answer is not related to the flamer mentioned here ("hitlerwasright") - i'm refering to the chat-message I made in the comments (http://fvg.jimdo.com/fvg-ideas-bugs/)

@ Pale:  Yes, I used "!ban" to ban him. Smth like "!ban dazero insulting" :-)

Just wanna inform you, i normally do not ban somebody at all
// greetings, Halolo

Germany || CET || Playing FvG || Member since 2012
wTc[JediMaster] wTc[JediMaster]

Re: ban allowed?

Haha if it's not related not reply on the post you can make inpouts in the topic anyway :P

but aha "!ban reason" they have to be ingame or "/w wtc[bit/bot] !ban name reason"
if the one you wanna ban just left/you kicked "!banlast Reason" works aswell faster then typeing and riskying to misstype the name :P
May The Force Be With You! & Have a wormTastic game!
wTc.Halolo wTc.Halolo

Re: ban allowed?

Ah good to know! Though I hope I'll never have to use the command again