banned for telling off shit talking admin

Chaotictitan Chaotictitan

banned for telling off shit talking admin

admin talking shit about how we suck and were noobs just because his team pooled him for overpowered archimond so i called him a cunt and he banned me even tho my kill to death was 800/300 and his was 400/1200
wTc[JediMaster] wTc[JediMaster]

Re: banned for telling off shit talking admin

names?
when?
do you have any screenshoots/simular?
May The Force Be With You! & Have a wormTastic game!
Compit Compit

Re: banned for telling off shit talking admin

No, i banned you because you (or sycoticreapermk) insulted the clan in the chat@fvg.jimdo.com. Just because your name is Anon### it doesn't mean you are anonymous.
GIVE ME COOOOOOOOOOOKIES!!!!! HAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRR >>>:-(
wTc[JediMaster] wTc[JediMaster]

Re: banned for telling off shit talking admin

High-Tech work compit nice job :P
May The Force Be With You! & Have a wormTastic game!