got banned after my game is ruined and he sees me tking while i was getting TKED also he feeded a lot.

Tompuli Tompuli

got banned after my game is ruined and he sees me tking while i was getting TKED also he feeded a lot.

Yea i just got banned by WTC SAKAZIN!!!!ahaha for TK!.Yea i team killed!Just read All what happened!A guy named New east cam eto my team.I warned him i dont like amateur players..he didnt even typed back..then he trained 3weapon lvl to militia and 1 armor too..i was like wtf..iv ssaked him wtf is he doing..he didnt replied i asked him like 20 times to leave..he didnt do nothing then he started to follow me hitted me with his units..Ii team tryied to team kill.. him i was following with the orks and then suddenly sakazin typed that im tknig??he warned me..i asked him why you warn me??he said once more i get bann..iv said Lmao you wining the game by hard feeed and i get warned by teamkilling?then i said gtfo and left the game,.Now i see im banned for noithing lmao?my game get ruined an admin who need to help other players bann me for this??Roflmao??where is the truth?my game is ruined i play a 25 minutes ruined game and i get banned after..so Ty sakazin..  ••  after warning me..cuz i kleft you banned me ty..
BTw he feeded on our time like 15 minutes and then he asked that legendary question do i TK  ••  its so fun the admins want to win more like other players lol..and idk iv played a lot of servers and games..but admins are for helping the people around..not bannig and feeding on them
TH3_G4M3 TH3_G4M3

Re: got banned after my game is ruined and he sees me tking while i was getting TKED also he feeded a lot.

Hi Tompuli,

thats no reason for banning, so i unbanned you and i will talk to Sakazin as soon as i see him.
You play on our bot for long time and have many games i remember we played together some games too.
Its a problem with guys who play nobish and even dont answer - but sometimes it happens - maybe talk next time earlier too admin about problems with a player.

greetz

TH3_G4M3
Tompuli Tompuli

Re: got banned after my game is ruined and he sees me tking while i was getting TKED also he feeded a lot.

Thank you g4m3 thats it..if you know me you know im a good guy..but maybe i really rage at this noobs. so idk...i will try to moderate myself too..but still it was like this thank you for unbanning me.Have a nice day :)
wTc[JediMaster] wTc[JediMaster]

Re: got banned after my game is ruined and he sees me tking while i was getting TKED also he feeded a lot.

Can't say that was easy to read plz put your text in lines next time :P

Well to cry and blame team8 is not really helping everyone play with n00bs sometimes try and explain or just endure. leaveing the game after start (just cuz bad team8) i'd say is banable sometimes, as for him starting the Tk-ing maybe tell someone then? it's not like admins see your ally chat or whats in the FOW so seems you learned the hard way :P
Just FYI

Seem TG already fixed it so nothing more to do now :)

May The Force Be With You! & Have a wormTastic game!